You can earn $0.01 per Discussion Reply. Minimum Payout is $0.5 Via PM. Please do not spam.

Introduction of Perfect Money

Jeremy
Jeremy Posts: 13814 Points
edited August 29 in Perfect Money E-currency
Perfect Money presents unique features for Business and Personal accounts.
While using Perfect Money payment system one can do the following:

Perform money transfers between members
 Receive payments in various business projects in Internet
 Make regular payments in Internet
 Safely store money funds on electronic account and get monthly interests
 Make payment for goods and services in Internet shops
 Buy Bitcoin, Gold Metal, USD and EUR currency online
What are some ways I can use Perfect Money
Perfect Money is a universal system that was created as a perfect tool for online payments. Here is what you can do using Perfect Money:
make money transfers between users;
accept payments in on behalf of various business projects on the Internet;
make regular payments on the Internet;
store funds in a secure electronic account and receive interest;
pay for goods and services in various online stores;
store your assets in cryptocurrency with no risks and no need to set up an additional wallet;
buy Bitcoin, gold, USD and EUR currencies online;
borrow and lend funds on your own terms
What are Perfect Money supported currencies?
Each user account is a multicurrency one. It is subdivided into 4 different currency accounts:
USD (PM units, the equivalent of United States dollar)
EUR (PM units, the equivalent of Euro)
GOLD (PM units, the equivalent of the precious metal, expressed in troy ounces)
Bitcoin (property rights for the publication of entries in the global public database of bitcoin.org network on behalf of Perfect Money are reserved by Startup Research & Investments LLC);
How do I become a customer of Perfect Money?
To become a customer of Perfect Money, you need to register in the system.
How can I make a deposit by a bank wire?
First of all, you need to verify your account. Upon verification, you should go to the “Deposit” section and choose the "Bank Wire" option. Once the page opens, select the account you wish to load by a bank wire and enter the payment amount. Next you need to complete the form by providing all the required details and click "Preview". After that, you will be asked to check all the entered information, choose the primary Certified Exchange Service provider and the secondary Certified Exchange Service provider from the list of partners, and click "Send". Certified Exchange Service provider is an exchanger that will process your bank wire. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Certified Exchange Service provider that you have chosen to process your bank transfer.
Note: It is mandatory to indicate the invoice number provided by the system in the commentary to your bank wire.
Why do I need an exchange service?
Exchange Service providers work directly with a great number of payment options which helps users to get main benefits from working with Perfect Money system. For example, Exchange Service providers can help Perfect Money users to load their accounts via various payment systems, credit/debit cards, money transfers, bank wires, cash and other tools.
In a similar way, you can withdraw funds into other payment systems, credit/debit cards, bank accounts, bank wires, etc. or turn them into cash.
More information on payment tools offered by exchange services can be found on the “Certified Exchange Service Partners” page under their individual profiles.
How do I make a deposit via Bitcoin?
Please create a deposit order. To do that, please go to the "Deposit" section, select "Bitcoin", and when the page opens, click "Create a new deposit". Select an account you want to make a deposit to and enter deposit amount. Click "Preview". Make sure that all information is correct and submit your application.
Tagged:

Comments

• RicoHarry
    RicoHarry Posts: 14 Points
    Perfect money nous permet de facilement a faire des paiements sur les crypto-monnaie,et perfect money  nous permet de recevoir les paiements en ligne.
  • Arish1
    Arish1 Posts: 150 Points
    Perfect money is indeed a very reliable payment gateway, can be used by everyone and it's legit. I am very happy to be part of this great platform and I will invite my friends and family to Join the wonderful platform
  • Damilola247
    Damilola247 Posts: 1561 Points
    Perfect Money is by far the most reliable and efficient universal payment system solutions.I have been using PM since many years ago and has not failed.It serves so many e-commerce entities such as Forex,Binary Options,PTC,Faucets,Online Jobs and remittance companies.Perfect Money ups it game by providing not just U.S Dollar transactions alone but also including Euro accounts and transactions,Gold account and transactions,Bitcoin account and transactions.
    PM also allows clients to exchange between currencies seamlessly.As a Nigeria it helps in transacting cryptocurrency dealings when the Government disallowed crypto transactions with Bank accounts.Kudos to perfect Money.
  • Richare834
    Richare834 Posts: 32 Points
    Perfect money makes our life easier with these many options. Because we can use it to pay anything on the net but all the existing quotes. I think perfect money still goes beyond what we think in the future.
  • Ertoj34
    Ertoj34 Posts: 150 Points
    Perfect money nous permet de garder de l'argent en ligne pour faire ou de recevoir de paiement en ligne. C'est un super portefeuille qui nous facilite la vie avec ces options et c'est très pratique.
  • Brindo2021
    Brindo2021 Posts: 130 Points
    Perfect Money est un système de paiement électronique pour les paiements autres qu'en espèces sur Internet , créé en 2007.  Permet aux clients de régler leurs achats, d'organiser l'acceptation des paiements sur leur site Internet, d'envoyer et de recevoir des virements. c'est très efficace. <3<3<3  
  • Roussel
    Roussel Posts: 170 Points
    For us in Madagascar, we do really love it because it is one of easier wallets can send directly money in our mobile money, I can't imagine my job without perfect money
  • lydia
    lydia Posts: 160 Points
    I love perfect money user friendly one thing I love most about perfect money dey are very fast in transaction and at low fee so I strongly recommend it but I only have an issue will be very happy if my issue with perfect money can be sove