You can earn $0.01 per Discussion Reply. Minimum Payout is $0.5 Via PM. Please do not spam.

How do Bitcoin faucets make money?

You can earn money playing Bitcoin games, watching product videos, completing a captcha, answering surveys, clicking links, viewing ads, and a lot more. It's called a faucet because the rewards it distributes are pretty small, just like tiny drops of water dripping from a leaky faucet.

Comments

• Vladimir123r
    Vladimir123r Posts: 3280 Points
    Десяток таких кранов и капля станет потолще. Жаль только что многие краны внезапно исчезают в никуда, видимо не выдерживают конкуренции. Желаю Всем удачи в добыче крипты  :)
  • rineka27
    rineka27 Posts: 280 Points
    Merci pour cette explication car j'avoue que je ne savais pas pourquoi on disait robinet. Maintenant je sais. Connaissez vous des sites fiables et sérieux qui permettent de gagner de l'argent en regardant des. Vidéos
  • Hanan141863
    Hanan141863 Posts: 240 Points
    اكتب تعليقكhe site is good and paing i like it i recommand you to suscribe at freeperfectmoney for adversing more crypto and other yet go go go to earn Money with us quickly 
  • kenchris
    kenchris Posts: 9590 Points
    How do Bitcoin Faucets make money? The Bitcoin and Altcoins Faucets make money by showing advertising from sponsors. I think the question should be, how do YOU make money from Faucets? Well, I've been using faucets and getting paid out, since 2012, when I first met Bitcoin. And now, yes, many faucets don't hold your claimed crypto, they send your claim immediately to your wallet, which is GREAT NEWS. Lately, I came across this faucet site and I found that the other faucets on FreePerfectMoney.com are equally as good as Bitcoin, except the TRON Faucet, which has NEVER paid out and always gives a message that it cannot reconcile the Captcha...most frustrating.  
    I have sent several messages to admin, through 'Contact Us' but I have NEVER received an answer, not even a 'go away, and stop bothering us'.