You can earn $0.01 per Discussion Reply. Minimum Payout is $0.5 Via PM. Please do not spam.

Which crypto should I invest in 2021?

1. Bitcoin (BTC) Market cap: Over $856 billion. ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) Market cap: Over $357 billion. ...
  3. Binance Coin (BNB) Market cap: Over $70 billion. ...
  4. Cardano (ADA) Market cap: Over $69 billion. ...
  5. Tether (USDT) Market cap: Over $64 billion. ...
  6. XRP (XRP) Market cap: Over $52 billion. ...
  7. Dogecoin (DOGE) ...
  8. USD Coin (USDC)

Comments

• NiniHR
    NiniHR Posts: 75 Points
    Je pense que pour cette année je préfère travailler avec le tron et dogecoin. Néanmoins ceci n'empêche que le BTC et le Ltc garde encore leur place malgrés la grandes chuttes des cryptos.
  • Tah07
    Tah07 Posts: 160 Points
    C'est vrai vous avez raison raison que dans cette année 2021 le crypto se dégrade mais le problèmes c'est que le taux de dogecoin et tron monte très lentement et le taux de Dash aussi est constant ,c'est une bonne nouvelle
  • Damilola247
    Damilola247 Posts: 155 Points
    There are hundreds of Cryptocurrency our there were we have to most popular once such as Bitcoin, Ethereum,BNB,Litecoin etc.
    We should understand that Crypto investment is a different ball game on its own.l which should be mastered for maximum profitability.
    When investing in Cryptocurrency as of today,I will advise to leave aside the big names such as Bitcoin & Ethereum.Rather go for not  much hyiped big name cryptocurrencies or altcoins such as RippleXRP,DOGEcoin,StellarLumens,HederaHashGraph,Zcash,PolygonMatic,Polkadot,Nano and some few others.
    The above named Cryptos/Altcoins are a good way to go into crypto investment as they are promising with reasonable  market price values which are still minimal and affordable.
  • kenchris
    kenchris Posts: 9590 Points
    Which crypto should I invest in this year? Well, Bitcoin is always a good bet. Like most of the other cryptos, It has a built-in SCARCITY in the Bitcoin Code and only 21 Million Bitcoin will EVER be mined. Without looking it up, I believe that there is currently about 18 Million Bitcoin in circulation - and although you can NEVER SPECULATE about the future, the experts predict that when there is NO MORE Bitcoin being mined, the price will SKYROCKET.
    But you have to check the exchanges, and monitor what the experts are saying.  The situation changes by the minute.
    If you look at some of the Altcoins, (that's the other coins and tokens other than Bitcoin, (there are about 5,000 at present) you have to make your own decisions...
    You have to check the exchange markets and do the arithmetic... However, I'm still claiming on faucets. 
    Lately, I came across this faucet site and I found that the other faucets on FreePerfectMoney.com are equally as good as Bitcoin, except the TRON Faucet, which has NEVER paid out and always gives a message that it cannot reconcile the Captcha...most frustrating.  
    I have sent several messages to admin, through 'Contact Us' but I have NEVER received an answer, not even a 'go away, and stop bothering us'.
  • webcrawler
    webcrawler Posts: 160 Points
    Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, Dogecoins are nice crypto to buy now. If you don't want to loss your money due to market downward trends, investing in USDT is cool.