You can earn $0.01 per Discussion Reply. Minimum Payout is $0.5 Via PM. Please do not spam.

Forum Earning Rates (Must Read)

Jeremy
Jeremy Posts: 1298 Points
edited September 4 in Forum Earning Rules/Rates

Hello Members,

Current rates

10 Points($0.01) per Reply to Topic of Any sections 

Conversion rate is - 1000 Points = $1

Min Payout is $0.5 via PM or Faucetpay crypto currency
Min Payout is $5 via Any other Crypto currency

Feel free to post your comments

Enjoy posting at forum

Please do not spam or copy paste from internet. Share your thought with details.

Regards,

Admin

Tagged:

Comments

• ZaighamAslam
    ZaighamAslam Posts: 11 Point
    End of the way to the way to the office now login and password for the person that i earn money nu skin care products have a great day by day mere liye important to me than I
  • cryptocoin
    cryptocoin Posts: 32 Points
    Nice reward system! Just a new bee here and very pleased to be here and trying to read and explore the forum.Nice rules .So one can only make reply posts here and not start a post or thread on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!Great forum!
  • herivola
    herivola Posts: 11 Point
    Bonjour, j'aime ce travail ❤❤,c'est simple et facile pour gagner de l'argents, je veut gagner beaucoup,allez yyyyyyyy
    Toujours motiver, pour gagner rapide,
    On y va enssembles
  • NiniHR
    NiniHR Posts: 764 Points
    Bonjour, j'aime vraiment beaucoup ce travail c'est simple et efficece. Je souhaiterai gagner plus donc je vous incite inscrivez-vous c'est gratuit et en plus il est possible de gagner gratuitemenyt avec tous les faucets
  • Kassimizi26
    Kassimizi26 Posts: 11 Point
    Bonjour, j'aime vraiment beaucoup ce travail c'est simple et efficece. Je souhaiterai gagner plus donc je vous incite inscrivez-vous c'est gratuit et en plus il est possible de gagner gratuitemenyt avec tous les faucets
  • finoana
    finoana Posts: 12 Points
    Bonjour, j'aime vraiment beaucoup ce travail c'est simple et efficace. Je souhaite gagner plus donc je vous incite inscrivez-vous c'est gratuit et en plus il est possible de gagner gratuitement avec tous les faucets
  • LalainaMRaj
    LalainaMRaj Posts: 11 Point
    Bonjour, je trouve ce travail fabuleux , je l'aime énormément, je vous invite à vous inscrire car c'est gratuit et paie vraiment. je vous le recommande. on peut claimer gratuitement de l'argent
  • Gehad77
    Gehad77 Posts: 11 Point
    Good evening, I just came in to explore something nice to get paid for an easy job, although I'm new to this field, but I'm trying to develop my abilities in this field

• Noumena
    Noumena Posts: 130 Points
    you're welcome to our community, try to claim your bonus every 30min, 15min.... share your link to attrack many people usung your referal link in your account. Good luck
  • tallychen
    tallychen Posts: 280 Points
    You are welcome and let's learn and help to know more about the business. I love to more updates news from you all guys and hope to hear lit more about new offers a d rewards from the project team.